Saturday, November 25, 2006

Chocolate Cake Confessions

I really want a piece.
There is a half a cake in the fridge.
I am not hungry.
I just want some.


Everyone else is sleeping, I am playing Settlers of Catan online and all I can think about it having a piece and a glass of milk.

Will I or won't I?

6 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Go for it! Serves them right for sleeping...

Anonymous said...

Ya know you waaant it! And I have it on good authority there are not calories in only half a cake eaten after everyone else has gone to bed....
Gen

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, baby! Go for it!

Anonymous said...

You will.

Just make sure you stand when you eat it.

Anonymous said...

So, did you???

Dawn said...

of course I did, silly!
and enjoyed every crumb!!!!

I'll make this for you guys one day... it's a chocolate mocha thing..... hhmmmmmmmmmmm