Gulp.
I know, I know, I know. I've had some bad things to say about blogs and the dangers of them... chiefly that blogs are just a venue for you to do all the talking and feel like you're interacting with people but really it's just your chance to get stuff out without having to actually engage in relationships with real, 3D people. So, friends, if you find me slipping out of real life friendships & conversations, if I stop going for coffee and movies, if I withdraw to my computer and don't leave the house.... please post a comment and remind me to get a life. That said, I hope this is a way to keep in touch & updated on me & my life, maybe be encouraged in yours, and hey, now I'm one of the cool kids--I have a blog. Looking forward to sharing life with you --- irregardless.
(p.s. I know irregardless is not a word. It makes me laugh so I like to use it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've joined the crazy online journalling with ya! I think it's a great reference point for scrapbooking (well that's what I'm telling myself!)
Post a Comment